Terms & Conditions
Thank you for shopping at Blue Moon Tropicals. While issues upon arrival are rare, they do occasionally happen, usually at the fault of the carrier.
In that event, we do everything we can to help our customers
- All purchases, once shipped, are final.
- You can cancel your order any time before it’s shipped by emailing us at email@example.com
- We do not accept returns and once shipments are shipped, they cannot be cancelled.
- We will notify you of shipment via email the day your purchase is shipped.
- Sometimes a shipping carrier loses a plant. By default, we ship via USPS Priority Mail (unless we are contacted for an upgrade to Express). If the package hasn’t arrived after 15 days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will file a lost mail claim with the post office. NOTE: YOU MUST LET US KNOW IF IT HAS NOT ARRIVED – IN THE EVENT IT IS DELIVERED LATE, NOT LOST, USPS WILL NOT REIMBURSE.
DAMAGE, DISEASE, AND PESTS
- If your plant has an issue, it’s important that you contact us ASAP—we are only able to resolve issues that are brought to our attention within 24 hours of delivery.
- We require clear photos of the issue in order to properly determine the problem.
- We will review the information you send us, usually within 1 business day.
- Sometimes we’ll ask for additional information or photos to help us make a decision. We request that you respond to our requests for additional information or photos within 48 hours.
- If we deem the plant has an issue (damage, pests, or disease), we’ll issue a refund or replace it free of charge. (minus postage)
- We are not held liable if the issue is not brought to our attention within 24 hours of delivery, clear photos are not provided, or if the damage is minor or caused by standard shipping stress. (please refer to the slip included in your shipment for guidance)
In the event a package arrives damaged by the courier, please send photos of the damage (including the damaged box) within 24 hours of delivery.
We will file a USPS claim and notify you when they respond.
By purchasing from us, you accept risk in requesting a live plant shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail, and that some claims may be denied.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com